Inviwo 0.9.7 is now available for download, you will find binaries at Download, or you can go and clone the repository at github. The new release includes many new features and bugfixes. Here are few notable ones:
- Python is included in the binary releases.
- A new system for handling versioning of modules has been added, enabling modules to update old workspaces for new versions of processors.
- Ports can now be added and removed at runtime and will work correctly with the serialization.
- The Tread pool got a needed clean up solving a rare deadlock.
- Various color conversions functions has been added.
This was the last release that supports Visual Studio 2013. The next release will require Visual Studio 2015.